25 January 2009

Swaptabulous

Ok, this is a little late in coming, but the morning after we had the swap I found out my grandmother had died. I'm just now starting to get back to reality and my blog.

I just got done with an awesome swap (if I do say so myself, as organizer) in Bubbo's Pants on Ravelry. It was a Swaptabulous Pantascular Swap. We set a price limit and all of us filled out little surveys on our likes and dislikes. We used Elfster for the names drawing, and it worked out really well. I have a couple ideas on how to organize better for next time, but I think it went pretty well for a first time swap.

Ah, but now! On to the goodies!

Here is what I got from my swap partner -- the fabulous deedeeknits!

Super cute stitch markers from SummerStar Creations on etsy. Unfortunately, this picture does not do them justice. They are opaque and glossy and sparkly and a super pretty blue!

1 skein of Andey Originals yarn in Enigma! Yummy tan/gold colorway.

A cute little printed tin with matching stationary, also stationary with my name!
My favoritest, most missed US snack: Cheez-Its. They unfortunately are already gone. Yum.

Also, some Black Cherry Kool-Aid to use for dyeing yarn! Unfortunately Canada is not so great on the variety of colors of Kool-Aid. Although, we do have Magic Cherry which I've heard is pretty rare.

So, "yay!" for swaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment